Safety & Security
We take the safety and security of all our visitors, staff and volunteers very seriously. To ensure everyone has a comfortable and enjoyable experience when attending an event, we’ve developed a few security protocols that will help to do so. Please note, these measures remain under constant review.
Only one small bag per person is permitted, and it must not be bigger than A4 size.
- Height: 29.7cm
- Width: 21cm
- Depth: 15cm
There are no facilities to leave large bags. Please make other storage arrangements prior to arriving to the venue.
If you really have to bring a bag, please make sure it’s as small as possible.
Bag and personal belonging checks
On occasion we may carry out security searches, which may include non-intrusive searches of customers. Before being searched, you will be asked to remove all items from your pockets.
Below is guidance on items that do not allow in our building. Please be aware this list is not exhaustive and is subject to change:
- Any item deemed to be a weapon or having the appearance of a weapon (including sharp objects that could cause harm)
- Fireworks, smoke bombs or any form of pyrotechnics
- Laser pointers and strobe lights
- Hand held communication devices that transmit radio signals (e.g. walkie talkies), radio jammers or radio scanners
- Drones and professional filmmaking or photography equipment (unless with permission from the Management team).
- Hazardous substances (e.g. chemicals and irritants)
- Personal protection sprays or similar ‘mace’ type sprays
- Substances banned under the Misuse of Drugs Act
- Alcoholic drinks
- Any item that may give cause for concern that the person may wish to demonstrate within the venue
How You Can Help
When in our building, we ask that you remain vigilant and encourage you to alert our staff or volunteers if you see anything suspicious during your visit.
We also ask you follow any guidance given out to you by our staff and/or volunteers during your visit.